PLAY INCUBATION COLLECTIVE ARTIST AGREEMENT
This ARTIST (“Agreement”) between YOU (hereinafter “Artist”) and (PLAY INCUBATION COLLECTIVE) (hereinafter “Collective”)
WHEREAS, Collective is hosting the Spring Salon
WHEREAS, Collective desires to hire Artist to provide such services to Collective pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement:
1. Services Provided. Artist agrees to accept position as hired and to execute said role(s) as directed relative to the Development Project by Collective and as established in rehearsals and public presentation.
Salon Presentation will be on April 30, 2023 from 6:00-8:00 pm.
Salon will occur at Progression Brewing Company, 9 Pearl Street, Northampton
PRESENTERS SHOULD ARRIVE BETWEEN AT 5:00PM FOR SOUND CHECK. Once sound check is completed, presenters may leave the premises to return no later than 5:45pm.
2. Compensation. Collective agrees that Artist will be paid $50 for the Salon performance. All funds to be paid upon completion of the project. For presenters with more than 2 artists, Collective agrees that Artist will be paid $100 to be split amongst collaborators.
3. Salon Feedback. Artists are expected to participate in the feedback portion of the salon to support fellow presenters unless they have discussed otherwise with the Co-Founders prior to the Salon Presentation.
4. Marketing. Artist agrees to assist the Collective in marketing for the Salon by sharing the information on social media and with their own contacts. This includes assistance with marketing for fundraising as well. Tickets are free, but donations are welcome and encouraged at check out. All participating artists are expected to include this information in their marketing efforts. Necessary links, visual assets, and other information will be sent to all participating artists so that they may effectively market the program.
5. COVID Safety. Audience members will be mask optional.
6. Code of Conduct. Artist agrees to read and understood the Play Incubation Collective Code of Conduct and agrees not to violate said code throughout all meetings, rehearsals, performances, and communications. Violations of this agreement by other parties should be reported to Co-founders of the Collective. All claims will be investigated fully and may include consequences up to the termination of this agreement or legal notification if warranted.
7. Credit. Collective agrees that Artist’s name will appear on primary publicity tools including website and social media.
8. Copyright. All rights to the developing work-in-progress are held by Playwright/Writer/Composer. The intellectual property remains with the writer regardless of any contributions or ideas made by collaborative artists in work sessions.
9. Personal Effects. Artist agrees that Collective is not liable for the security of Artist’s personal property or effects.
10. Absences, Understudies, and Covers. Artist agrees that should they be unable to execute any duties due to illness, Act of God, or disability, permanent or temporary replacement of Artist is at the discretion of Collective. Artist agrees that all such notifications will be delivered to the Co-Founders within three hours of rehearsal/performance. Artist agrees to help find a suitable replacement.
11. Press. Artist agrees to direct any press inquiries to Collective, or seek approval from Collective before answering any press inquiries personally.
This Agreement (riders communicated by email if necessary) constitutes the full, complete, and entire Agreement between Artist and Collective and supersedes all prior understandings, agreements, or arrangements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.