A Night Out for Ukraine
Minimal donation: $5/person
297 Main Street, Northampton
*The event will also be live streamed. Select "Live Stream Only" if you only plan to attend virtually.
Steps to register:
1. Fill out the form
2. Once you have done so, you will be taken to a payment portal on the Karuna Center for Peacebuilding website where you will be asked to contribute your minimal donation of $5 per person. Larger donations are welcomed and encouraged.
3. You will receive a confirmation from PIC with further information about the event and the live stream link, as well as a receipt from the Karuna Center for Peacebuilding. Be sure to check your spam folder if these emails don't show up!
4. Join us at Edwards Church or online on March 26th!
Menu for the community meal provided by Crepes Tea House:
1) Vinaigrette, Carrot, and Cabbage Salads (all vegan)
2) Fried Potato Vareniki and Steamed Cabbage Vareniki (both vegetarian)
3) Veggie Pilaf with Chickpeas (vegan)
4) Chicken Quarters
5) Compot and Iced Herbal Tea
*A note on content. As sensitivities can vary from person to person, PIC doesn't typically issue content warnings. If you have specific content concerns, please reach out with questions.